The challenge for this week is to make a page (or 2-page layout) using this sketch:
Weekly Challenge - 05/23/2016
- Use this sketch as a basis for the page, but feel free to modify things as needed. For example, those circles on the right don't have to be circles....substitute other shapes or even embellishments!
- You don't need to include all the elements on the sketch on your layout. Only have two photos? That's okay! Not in the mood for journaling? Omit those strips or use patterned paper instead!\
- Have fun! Be creative! Use multiple patterned papers or a new embellishment. Try a new technique or bring back an old one. We want to see your personal style in the layout!
|"I Love Coffee" by Laura Nesvacil (for Down Memory Lane)|
Love the paper used on this page? Me too! In fact, this paper is why I had these photos printed!
Here are the details on the products I used.....
White Grid Pattern - Blue Chevron/Grid by Simple Stories
All Other Patterns - 12x12 Paper Pad Shimelle True Stories by American Crafts
Cardstock - American Crafts
Diecuts - Silhouette Design Store
Machine - Silhouette Cameo
Marker for Journaling - Copic Multi Liner 0.5 Black
- The coffee cups on the right were "fussy cut" from a sheet of paper in the pad.
- I inked the edges of all the shapes using Memento Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black.
- Here are the links to the cut files I used (must be purchased):
To have your design featured on our Facebook page and Blog for this challenge, please comment with your photo or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.