Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm back from CHA.
Wow! It was great. I can't wait for all the
new product to arrive.

I ordered all of the new lines from Basic Grey
and Making Memories as well as huge orders
from Creative Imaginations, American Crafts,
and Reminisce.

Some of the other companies I ordered from include:
Prima, Glitz, Dream Street, Chatterbox, 7 gypsies,
Fiskars, Heidi Grace, Kimberly Polson,
Li'l Davis Designs, Little Yellow Bicycle,
Fancy Pants, Doodlebug, Melissa Francis,
Rusty Pickle, Quick Quotes, Crate Paper,
Scrappin Sports,
Pine Cone Press, Sugar Tree, Spell Binders,
Scenic Route, Cosmo Cricket
and I am especially
excited to be getting ColorCore Cardstock
by Core'dinations.
If you haven't seen the Colorcore Cardstock,
you are in for a treat! It is colored paper with a color
core inside that shows when you rip or sand the
paper.
I am still ordering from other companies even after the show,
since I just ran out of time while I was in Chicago.

I have included a few of the samples I had time
to take photos of.
I will post all of the photos on the website, so check it
often to see all of the photos I was able to take.
Click here to see all of the photos on the website:



No comments: