Friday, October 1, 2010

It's time to announce the winners of the
Down Memory Lane Page Kits.
Thanks for all the great comments!

Lori D. wins the Sweet Baby Pagekit.
Lori Davis said...
Congratulations on the 500 FB Fans! I'm sure you have many more than that to boot! Love the pages displayed this week. Always a treat to check out the new ideas!

Michelle U. wins the Camping Out Pagekit
MichelleU said...
Love these page kits and your store. I can't wait to place an order. So glad I found you on Facebook and congrats on reaching 500!

Kathy H. wins the Bee Happy Pagekit
Kathy H said...
Wow...congrats on the 500 fans! :)

LeAnn wins the Summer Pagekit
LeAnn said...
This makes 501!! I am glad I am getting in the mood to scrapbook again. I think I might have to start investing in your page kits so I can try and get caught up!! Miss you!

MaiWip wins the Best Friends Pagekit
MaiWip said...
I love love love your cards! I can't wait until I can sign up for one of your 8 for 8 classes!
Winners: Send us an email: scrapbook@downmemoryln.com
and let us know if you will be picking up the pagekit in the store,
or send us your address if you need the pagekit sent to you.
Congrats to all the winners.
Check back soon for another give away!

2 comments:

Rock, Scissors, Paper and Jann said...

Congrats to all the winners.

Doris Henson said...

I just found your Blog. I am working on scrapbooks for my grandchildren, and I really like to buy the coordinated kits. The Bee Happy kit sounds interesting.

Doris Henson