This first item comes to us from the Dear Lizzy blog by Elizabeth Kartchner. Click here to view the post in its entirety. You might recognize her name because if you've been a long-time scrapbooker she was a monthly contributer to the "Creating Keepsakes" magazine. In fact, she even won Scrapbooker of the Year back in 2007. Her post featured lots of fun pics from her daughter's flamingo-themed party. How cute?!
Cute, right? We featured a couple pages using this line on our Facebook page yesterday so be sure to check that out for inspiration! Next in line, I want to share a FREEBIE from Oh So Lovely. In case you are inspired by my flamingo fascination and want to bring a little bit of pink into your life, click this link to get your very own 8x10 printables! (FOR FREE!)
Finally, here's a little collage of some of my other Flamingo finds! Find the links to get these items below.
- How-to: Easy Kids Handprint Flamingo art - instructions from Glued to My Crafts blog
- FREE! Flamingo & Polka Dot party garland offered by Chicfetti
- This amazing and completely out of my price range Kate Spade bag
- This quote from the Lucky Day blog (P.S. if you visit her blog, you can download this image for use as your phone wallpaper! Sweet!)
- An absolutely adorable Flamingo Baby Mobile sold by A Continual Lullaby on Etsy
- This beautiful & inspiring 'Rise Above' Gold-Dipped Flamingo Necklace sold by DogEared
- Flamingo Designer Dies for papercrafting by Echo Park, available on Scrapbook.com
- Lina & Lily Lightweight Scarf sold on Amazon
I hope you enjoyed our Flamingo Friday! Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!