Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Funday!

I know that it's a bummer that the weekend is almost over, but you do have more new kit releases to look forward to this week!  :-) Be sure to check our Facebook page daily so you don't miss anything.  And to cheer you up a little bit, I wanted to share some scrapbook-themed funnies...
Source: Digital Scrapbooking HQ Blog
Not only cute, but also pretty much accurate! I think I know at least one crop buddy that fits into each category! Which one are you?  I'm probably a cross between the Nerd and the Fashionista.  The Fashionista in me wants EVERYTHING...papers, tools, stamps, storage!  And then the Nerd in me tries to organize it all.  It's sort of an inner battle - I'm never quite fully organized and I can't ever seem to have enough (there's always something NEW coming out that I "need").  Can anyone else relate?
Source: Unknown
This one makes me think of my progress at scrapbooking retreats. I tend to be kind of a perfectionist when it comes to making pages. Others are cranking them out and I'm still sitting there on Saturday night with 1 or 2 layouts complete.  I always have to remind myself it's not a race! For those times when I struggle with creativity, I use pocket scrapbooking or our kits - so fast & easy!!!

Want to see more? Be sure to visit our Pinterest page and check out our "Quotes We Love" and "Funnies" boards! And now for our Sunday Wrap-up.  Every Sunday we'll post the newest kits that were released this past week. Click the kit name to browse and order on our website.

New Kits - Week of July 12th - 18th
"Hawaii"
"Grandma's Love"
"Happy Birthday" (Disney)
"Disney Bound"

 Enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy crafting!




No comments: